Tour of Britain Treasure Hunt 4th -5th September 2021
In celebration of the Tour of Britain coming to Falmouth, please join us on a treasure hunt around our beautiful seaside town.
Each business you visit is a 'Plastic-Free Champion' meaning they have taken steps to reduce their plastic use - from reducing single-use takeaway items to starting entirely plastic free.
1. Visit each clue-holder on the map below.
2. Note down each individual clue.
3. Take the first letter of each clue to
create an anagram.
4. Solve the anagram and message Plastic Free Falmouth on Facebook with your answer by the deadline of 19:00 on the 5th September.
5. Winners will be selected at random and sent a code word to collect a refillable water bottle to refill at water stations around Falmouth (The Moor as well as Maenporth, Gyllyngvase, Swanpool and Castle Beach).
Not good with maps? Just Google the locations given in the table further down the page and you're good to go!
Falmouth Spring Festival
Friday, 30th April
Bosvale Clean Up
Wednesday, 7th April
Friday, April 2nd - Sunday April 4th
PFF Craft Collective
Friday, January 31st at 10 - 12:00
A Plastic Free Christmas, Marque Workshops
Saturday, December 7th at 13:00
Bag Making at the Craft Collective
Friday, November 29th from 10:00-12:00
Maenporth Beach Clean
Sunday, October 27th at 10:00
One Bag Beach Clean
Bag Making, New Venue @ Pendennis Castle
Friday, October 25th at 10:00
An Evening With Plastic Free Famouth 2019
Wednesday, October 16th at 19:00
The Greenbank Hotel, Falmouth